Sunday, February 15, 2009

Movie Time

Yay, I am going to dinner and a movie tonight with a friend I haven't seen since her birthday... which as in November! Time seems to fly by as you get older. There just isn't enough time to do all the things you want to do. It's odd though, how you go from having a million friends when your in high school to only a few really good friends later on. It's nice to know that even though I don't see they as often as I would like they are still there for me. They understand that there are always a million other things that need to get done so our time is limited. I'm looking forward to having girl talk! It will be nice to just relax over dinner (that I dont have to cook! with dishes I don't have to wash!) and then head off to a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment